sábado, 19 de novembro de 2011

Não posso mais iluminar a sua escuridão

E agora, a letra, do vídeo abaixo, que tem a ver com o momento pelo qual algumas pessoas que conheço estão passando:
Don't Let The Sun Go Down On MeElton John

I can't light no more of your darknessAll my pictures seem to fade to black and whiteI'm growing tired and time stands still before meFrozen here on the ladder of my life
It's just too late to save myself from fallingI took a chance and changed your way of lifeBut you misread my meaning when I met youClose the door and left me blind by the light
Don't let the sun go down on meAlthough I search myself, it's always someone else I seeI've just allowed a fragment of your life to wander freeBut losing everything is like the sun going down on me
I can't find, oh the right romantic lineBut see me once and see the way I feelDon't discard me (Baby no)Just because you think I mean you harm ( Just because you think I mean you harm)But these cuts I have (These cuts I have)They need love (They need love, They need love)To help them healOooah
Don't let the sun go down on meAlthough I search myself, it's always someone else I seeI've just allowed a fragment of your life to wander freebut losing everythingis like the sun going down on me
Don't let the sun go down on meAlthough I search myself, it's always someone else I seeI've just allowed a fragment of your life to wander freebut losing everything is like the sun going down on me

Nenhum comentário:

Deixando o Rancor de Lado: Cultivando a Liberdade Interior

O   rancor é um sentimento negativo que pode prejudicar nossa saúde mental e nossos relacionamentos. Abaixo, apresento algumas estratégias ...